When a new elementary student is enrolled, a Report Card "Project" needs to be assigned to them in order to enable an actual report card to be printed. Fortunately, the process is fairly quick and easy. Here's how:
1. Click on "Advanced Skills", click "Operations" and select "Assign Report Card Name
2. Select the appropriate report card "project" name and click "Student Range"
3. Check the box next to the student's name (you can use the "Deselect All" button to clear all the initial checks) and click "OK". BE CAREFUL NOT TO SELECT THE WRONG STUDENTS!
4. Click "Process"
5. In the MMS Alert window, click "OK"
6. If the student already has a report card project assigned to them, even from another school, you will see a Warning. Click "Yes"
7. If the report card was added correctly, you will see a confirmation message. Click "OK"