If you are transferring/moving a student from one classroom to another AND the student has already received at least one report card in the current school year, you need to follow a SPECIFIC procedure to ensure that the grades they already received are transferred to the new classes.
1. Click on "Grades" and select "Edit Student Grades"
2. Click the "Locate a Record" button on the toolbar to find a specific student
3. Highlight a class to change
4. Click the "Add a new record" button on the toolbar
5. Select "Replace course", highlight the class to change/add, highlight the new section to transfer the student into, and click "OK"
6. Click "Yes" when prompted "You have chosen to REPLACE course-section..."
7. Click "Yes" in the "Add section?" dialog box
8. Click "Yes" in the "Delete schedule record and transfer grades?" dialog box
9. Repeat the process for all the student's courses